TMS Talent Co Ltd
- Handling overall management of the HR functions.
- Responsible for manpower planning, recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance evaluation, training & development, counseling, employee conduct and disciplinary issues.
- Formulating, developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, systems and processes.
- Developing and managing effective staff communication.
- Setting up a new team
- Responsible for other tasks as assigned by the Management
- Male/female age not over 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or any related fields
- At least 5 years human resources experience preferred in Hotel or Hospitality Industry
- Have work experience in setting up a team/new property would be an advantage.
- Hands-on working style and able to handle pressure and work independently
- Strong human relations and people management skills
- Active, Hardworking and Good attitude
Offered Salary0- 15,000
Job SpecialismHuman Resources