Our Client is a luxury high end Hotel Brand who are searching for an experienced dynamic Sales and Marketing Director to drive revenue and market our outstanding offer in the luxury hospitality market.
- The efficient and effective management of the sales team towards achieving the overall goals and objectives of the Company. Develops, motivates and effectively supports the sales, marketing and reservations teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures the efficient and effective management of the sales division towards the attainment of the overall company objectives and operational goals.
- Develops strategies for forecasting and analyzing sales needs and developing effective product responses, delivery systems and methods of measuring and evaluating results.
- Plans, develops and executives marketing plans to provide direction and a specific plan of action.
- Develops new and/or improved product offers to increase competitiveness and maximise profitability. Promotes marketing awareness and clearly communicates the marketing objectives to support the achievement of plans and sales goals.
- Plans, manages and evaluates the financial operations of the sales division to ensure cost effectiveness and optimum use of resources.
- Prepares and presents an annual profit plan/budget for approval.
- Develops, implements and evaluates short-term tactics and long-range sales plans and programmes focused on customer needs and expectations.
- Identifies and researches practical and academic trends as they relate to the hospitality/service industry. Forecasts impact on previously established company needs, current policies and program/product design.
- Identifies the needs for timely adjustment of marketing plans and priorities to meet the changing economic and competitive market conditions.
- Provides direction, leadership and support to division associates; plans, supervises and evaluates their work; develops, communicates and enforces policies, priorities, procedures and administrative standards; provides training and creates opportunities for growth and development; defines job authorities, assigns accounts and market segment responsibilities; sets individual goals and establishes standards of performance; approves all personal action.
- Contributes to risk management activities for the property.
- Takes the lead and is responsible for the implementation of the internal talent development programme.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in related field.
- Minimum 5 years in Sales & Marketing at senior management level in international Hotels. Luxury market preferable however not essential.
- Preferably a 4-year degree with emphasis in marketing, sales, public relations and communications, business administration. Hospitality preferable.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong administrative skills, along with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to supervise and strongly motivate sales professionals is a must
- Ability to develop effective motivational strategies
- Open minded with good understanding of large, multi-cultural organizational structures.
- Computer literate.
- Good health, mature and pleasant personality and exemplary appearance.
Offered Salary0- 15,000
Career LevelSenior Manager